OSTEOTHAI : Transformation Through Touch
“Shock & Trauma : palpation and axial integration”
A 9-day Master class with David Lutt & Jörg Schürpf
Om Waters – Sri Lanna National Park – Thailand
Your investment : 1250 euros, all inclusive : transport from/to Chiang Mai, delicious vegetarian Thai food and simple accomodation, workshop and handbook.
Space is limited, we work with a group of 16 participants.
Info & registration : firstname.lastname@example.org
Touch is the soul of each relationship. And relationship is the basis of any communication. Touch and palpation are the essence of our work. To touch and to be touched is an incredible adventure. We need both to exist, to connect, to be recognised, to grow and to find limits.
“How can we touch the different realities of the body? What can we perceive and feel through touch?” are the main questions of any hands-on therapist. So what are the principles related to the quality of touch? What are we looking for when we touch? With which level of the receiver do we want to connect? Physical? Emotional? Mental? Spiritual?
Once those questions are answered, we can start to see our work as a profound dialogue with the tissue. Bringing back Mobility and Vitality is our main goal in order to allow optimal adaptation! Connecting the main internal organs and the fascinating fascia network! Connective tissues register and keep each and every impression left by shock or trauma. Therefore, it is very important to have efficient tools to contact the tissue’s intelligence, to be able to transform negative experiences into resources for a better life.
Axial integration and restoration of our capacity of adaptation are the most vital resources for a better life! From our conscious reconnection to Earth and Sky, we learn to align our Presence, Attention and Intention to our vertical axis and thus recognise the interconnectedness of all systems in the human body, which evolve around the central axis of the nervous system.
In this 9-day course, we invite you…
TO DEEPEN YOUR ABILITY TO LISTEN
- palpation & perception
- communication & orientation
- how to contact the fascia system
- how to contact the structure
- how to enter in contact with the liquids
- how to enter in resonance with the Breath of Life
- how to discern and work with density, tension and vitality
TO EXPAND YOUR ABILITY TO DIALOGUE WITH
- Mobility and Vitality of the tissues
- learning how S&T register on internal organs
- acquiring tools to work with scar tissue
- unwinding fascia and releasing retentions of energy
- connecting and working with the CSF (cerebrospinal fluid)
- density and pressure retained in the tissues
AND TO INTEGRATE
- restoring the communication along the vertical axis of the body (pelvis, core link, cranium)
- pelvis : structures & ligament system
- core link : L5-S1 ; C0-C1-C2 ; the key vertebrae C5-T4-L3
- cranium : cranial meninges
- releasing the horizontal planes (the diaphragms) to allow better vertical communication
- necessity and power of the integration phase
- axis – periphery
- from outside in and inside out
- the three main energy centers : the head, heart and hara.