Osteothai : Principles and general overview
This dense and colorful course brings us into the Universe of Osteothai.
We learn the Osteopathic Principles on which all the techniques used in Osteothai are based.
Thus it gives students the opportunity to get a general overview of the different topics covered in our training :
- articular peripherical system (ankle, knee, hip)
- treatment of the spine (lower back pain, approach of the cervical region)
- visceral system and its relations to the pelvic ball
- setting free the breathing process
- approaching the craniosacral system
Precise and powerful techniques will be taught to adapt your massage to the needs of your Western patients.
During this 5-day course, we focus on :
– UNDERSTANDING OSTEOPATHIC PRINCIPLES
– LEARNING PRECISE AND POWERFUL OSTEOTHAI TECHNIQUES
– DEVELOPING OUR TOUCH
– THERAPEUTIC TARGETS
– IMPORTANCE OF INTEGRATION