Osteothai for the internal organs 1
Osteothai for the Internal Organs and their Relations
to the Pelvic Bowl and Spine Disorders
Often called the second brain, the belly is our center. This key region should not be forgotten in our treatment. Belly tension is often responsible for structural dysfunctions (lower back pain, pelvic and shoulder problems), digestive disorders and emotional tension.
The Osteothai routine for the internal organs is a synthesis of the Eastern approach of the Hara and the Western practice of Visceral Manipulation. Focusing on Presence, Power, Precision and Patience, you will come into contact with and deepen your understanding of this liquid world. This course will give you precious tools for your practice, allowing a real detox of the internal organs, homeostasis restoration and organs-structure integration.
During this 5-day course, we will focus on :
– HARA DETOX AND REHARMONISATION
– RESTORING THE LIVER AND THE KIDNEY METABOLISM
– TREATING LOWER BACK PAIN THROUGH THE BELLY : FOCUS ON THE NAVEL AND TANTIEN
– LINKS BETWEEN COLON, PSOAS AND THE SACROILIAC JOINT
– INTEGRATING THE LIQUID WORLD OF THE INTERNAL ORGANS WITH THEIR BONY STRUCTURE