- 7 am-8.15 am :: yoga or chi-gong (optional)
- 8.15 am – 9.30 am :: breakfast and free time
- 9.30am – 1 pm :: Thai massage or Osteothai teaching and practice
- 1am – 3 pm :: lunch and free time
- 3 am – 6.30 pm :: Thai massage or Osteothai teaching and practice (on the last day, the course finishes around 3 pm)
- 7.30 pm :: dinner
- Evening :: review and practice always possible!!
Thai massage is related historically and culturally to Buddhism and yoga. David and Dao practice meditation and teaches yoga and chi-gong. Each morning, before breakfast, one or the other (often Dao!!) invites you to join him/her to meditate and share a yoga or a chi-gong class.
Practice space is always available for the opportunity to share and review in the evening.